MyPod


Thursday, August 20, 2009

Proj –Meaning Through Imagery

This was my first project for my Design & Image class. It consisted of taking an object which was Shoes and creating a number of layouts that showed Connotative and Denotative meanings. In other words the ideas we normally associate shoes with (like shoes coming in pairs, and made for our feet) as well as implying further/social meaning (as in brand name shoes representing wealth).

There was a lot freedom with this project in choosing the style and images. Getting the images probably took the most time since my Prof wanted a majority of original sketches, photos, and digital renderings.

Inspiration lol, I picked shoes since I can take a variety of images


Front & Back Cover


Here's some layout examples:


















No comments: