MyPod


Saturday, August 15, 2009

In Process –Freak The Tee

I haven't been posting any of my recent work, but I'm gonna try especially reviewing some old school projects.

Good example how I should stop keeping things till the last minute...There was this contest setup by the fan-base of the Beat Freaks to create a new t-shirt. I had a good idea in mind but when I actually started to work on it I ended up with 5 minutes from the deadline (12:00am).

And this is what i ended up with...
Really wanna re-work on this sometime. After leaving this design for a couple weeks I find it to be a very rough design (I didn't know what colour to use at the time).

This is what my screen usually looks like when I'm working on design on Adobe Illustrator

Try finding the middle section lol. It does get a lot more messy especially when I got more time.

Next time. But anyways Click Here to see the selected designs for the Freak the Tee Contest.

No comments: