MyPod


Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Proj –History of Communication

This was one of the last projects I worked on for my Typography class (in the fall). It consisted of using all our knowledge in text-layout, hierarchy, and legibility. We also had to research another form of communication in which I picked "Chinese Ideograms". I had to try to replicate the way they write using actual ink.



The objective was to design a poster as if we were creating a poster for the Royal Ontario Museum. My goal was to get the viewer to grasp the information/visuals within a couple of seconds, though I probably would want to refine or re-create this project again (since this was a project post-York Strike...).


No I actually took a picture of this. The blend I used (on the computer) took away from its authenticity.

No comments: