MyPod


Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fall Semester Review

Starting off with the second year was a struggle and not a lot was gain from it. With the whole workload and the long hours I pretty much crumbled under all of it. I knew I did not reach my full potential in dealing with all the work and pretty much just got by doing whatever i had to without thought and without effort. The cause is on my laziness and procrastination and lack of care. Left a lot of stuff on the back burner and not really satisfied at all.

Now moving into the next semester I just gotta keep on working and improving my skills. I already pressured myself before and I know its going to take time to get better. Getting back to the blog once again I will be posting more on my progress and taking time to put more interest in my work. I'm really trying to restructure on how I go about with my work and I hope to start that now.



Kanye West/J. Sakiya Sandifer

No comments: