MyPod


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

In Process –Comm. Dsg. Persuasion

Been working on this project for the last month and now in the process of finalizing it. The project is aimed at the target 18-24-year-old (University Students) audience as well as a broader 16-34-year-old audience. The content is based on a social issue but I'll explain the subject matter after since I want you to look at these posters to see what stands out to you and the first thought that comes to mind...

Click to see the actual (21.5 x 11.5) size


A1



A2



B1



B2



B3



B4




C1




C2


The subject matter is about "computer addiction" or the excessive use of the computer. This project consist of 3 posters (3 aproaches - A,B,C) which focuses on Typography, Imagery, & both Type x Img.

Wanna hear your opinion, so I can make more improvements and see if it is effective to you the viewer.

2 comments:

Christian said...

a1, b2 and c1 :)

BTW awesome posters!
goodluck on the project and have a good reading week :)

Anonymous said...

- With the A's i picture more of like those ads you see on a bus. I think i bit too much blank space?

- The B's look like a pamphlet for like an "are you too stressed come join our cult/church" type of deal

- Now the C's I love. It's almost like comparing cpu addiction to drug addiction. And you look pretty addicted. It's the first thing that comes to mind when I glance at it. If I had to choose I'd say the first one because i like the typeface better.

hope this helps!