MyPod


Friday, October 30, 2009

–Update on the past 3 Weeks

Sheridan Facilities, i got a class here from 4-9pm, no windows to the outside.


Well this room has windows but i was working here during the last day of the reading week.


Where all my tuition money goes to...


Finalizing my Persuasion proj i'll update you on the final and mark i got sometime.


Found this cool decor in a building in Mississauga, can you guess which one?


Was workin on some sketches for my Drawing class when i saw this, sick!


Trying different medias for my 2nd Type proj.


It does get scary when your workin 2am with complete darkness and a flashlight


This has been my process so far since reading week...still don't feel rested. Well more proj. & overlaps to come as i work on 3 projs. and a upcoming paper this Halloween weekend.

1 comment:

Hanz said...

Hahaha naaaaice maan!!
keep up the hard work!!