MyPod


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Early Xmas Present from The New Flow 935

Never imagined hearing my voice on the radio or for that matter calling and getting through. Random Tuesday morning during the start of my holiday break I got up around 7am getting ready while listening to Flow and they had a contest for Alicia Keys tickets. Its the usually contest where they sample 5 secs. of 5 songs and you would have to name the artist and title. It was just insane got so nervous when I got through my reaction was blank.

Sidebar: It was after purchasing Alcia Keys' 2nd album which got me into buying CDS again.


Making sure i got each song down while I was calling. It was funny cause I was still half awake while writing this.

The Track mix included:
No One - Alicia Keys
A Woman's Worth - Alicia Keys
You Don't Know My Name - Alicia Keys
Try Sleeping With A Broken Heart - Alicia Keys
Empire State of Mind - Jay-Z Feat. Alicia Keys


Finally made a trip downtown to make it official!

No comments: