MyPod


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Profile –QUEST from Los Angeles

Yeah you probably already know them from America’s Best Dance Crew, but they are and continue to be one of my top favorite crews ever! They still amaze me with their insane tricks as well as their choreography. Majority of them did derive from the b-boy crew SickStep. Other member (who were not featured on ABDC) include Lydia Paek (from BoxCuttuhz), Andy Luo, Aris Paracuelles, Nicky T (from the pop group V Factory), & Adil Thathaal (winner of So You Think You Can Dance Norway). I dunno if it weren't for YouTube I wouldn't have been as hyped up for this crew. And yes i'll admit i'm obessed with Quest cause their so sick!!





One of the early routines in 2007


First time I saw the Terada Flip, before orQUESTra


Post-ABDC "Megamix Routine"
Sidebar: Original Audition Routine

Source: Quest Crew, Tikko Studios

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I've watched this video about 20 times now. Dominic will forever be my favourite, but they're all amazing at what the do. I'm still trying to convince Allan to get Dominic's amazing blond highlight, hahaha!