MyPod


Saturday, September 24, 2011

Sherbourne Common: A real place in T.O.

Whaa! Seriously how did this place appear out of nowhere. Located in downtown Toronto’s harbourfront Sherbourne Common is another project by Waterfront Toronto (which includes Sugar Beach. The sculptures were designed by Jillian Holt and is also a water treatment cleaner. I was just procrastinating and surfing around and all i see is this picture:


First, I couldn’t believe such a thing exists in Toronto…


(Jaw drop) Yeah its real!







What’s weird is that I have actually photographed the physical space back in March. The irony is that I passed by the place recently.


Man i gotta check out this place and just in time, since I got a project which includes finding amazing places like this in Toronto…stay tuned.


For more information check out: Waterfront Toronto


Source: Tumblr: Toronto Design, Waterfront Toronto

No comments: