MyPod


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The CS4 Problem The Heavy Duty Upgrade

This meant to be posted awhile back now i got CS5 lol works perfectly thanks to the upgrade.


This year as a part of our tuition we were able to get the whole Adobe CS4 Master Collection at Sheridan (originally its about $1000+) with all the software and programs needed in the design program. I was really excited to finally have an official copy besides those other ones from previous years...the problem was that it wouldn’t download at all! It would freeze then you can hear my mac making a loud noise trying to run the damn thing. I even deleted my CS3 software before and it was just messed up.



So after finishing my 2nd year I decided to visit the Apple Store to see what i can do. I got my iMac back in 2007 so i was thinking its too old to run these new software. The solution was to upgrade my mac installing 4GB of RAM (from originally 512 MB) to run the program a lot faster.




No comments: