MyPod


Monday, July 13, 2009

–Tims + Ice Cream?

Tim Hortons is/has launched a partnership with Cold Stone to sell Ice Cream! Cold Stone Creamery is a Ice Cream Parlour based in the States. They got all these crazy mixes and toppings. Said to be two locations in Toronto and one in Mississauga, Oakville, & Hamilton. I thought I saw one on Lakeshore near Port Credit recently...but i hope its not degraded in any way. They have a lot of choices, last time I had the Birthday Cake Remix - Mix of Cake Batter Ice Cream, Rainbow Sprinkles, Brownie, and fudge. They mix all that right in front of you its crazy.

Sorry this is the only pic I have inside the place...thought it was funny lol

Source: Mississauga News, Tim Hortons

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yess! their ice cream is soo good! i tried the one with the fudge and cookie dough on a waffle cone.. *droolz*

there's also a location in pickering, just a walk away from my place